Private Nursing Care
At Chosen Care we know that home is where the heart is, and that staying there can be an essential part of an Individual’s well-being.
The need for ongoing medical care doesn’t have to mean that they need to move out of their home and into a nursing facility. What really sets the team apart is their passion for delivering outcomes to individuals whose needs were deemed perhaps too difficult to support at home.
Task Overview –
- Intermittent catheterisation
- Peristeen – rectal irrigation
- Suppositories and digital stimulation for bowel management Bladder washout
- Urethral and Supra pubic catheter
- Cpap, BiPap and VPap ventilation
- Diabetes blood sugar monitoring
- Stoma – ileostomy, colostomy and urostomy
- PEG inc bolus and continuous
- Insulin injections