We are committed to protecting the personal information that you provide, and recognise the importance of being clear about how we intend to use it. All personal information provided by you through this website will be under the control of Chosen Care Group acting as Data Controller and in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. This privacy notice explains how we may use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that alone or combined with other information may identify you. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow you to be identified.
What personal information we may collect?
When you visit our website we may ask you for personal information to allow us to contact you to deal with your request or enquiry. This may be collected by entering your details into the contact us forms. within our websites, such as those we have provided to contact us provide us with feedback on our services, apply to join an Empathy round, signing up to receive Chosen Care Group newsletter, creating an account and profile. We may also collect information which monitors activity whilst you use this website or if you share any of its content by clicking the social media buttons. This includes the following personal information:
- If you ask us to contact you – your full name, email address, telephone number and any personal data you may choose to include within the free text box
- If you sign up to receive Anchor Life Newsletter – your full name and email address
- If you create an account and profile – your full name, post and email address including your chosen password
- If you submit your postcode or location to find a service – and your home is the only property that uses that postcode
- When you visit our website and have chosen not to disable cookies – your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- If you apply for a job – and complete and submit the online application form and attach your CV
- Chosen Care will not share your personal information with anyone else