Chosen Care has clear corporate governance arrangements designed to ensure that the organisation is well run, that we manage our resources effectively, provide a quality service to customers, manage and mitigate risk appropriately while at all times acting in accordance with our values. The Board comprises our non-executive, executive directors and SMT who bring a broad range of experience and skills to the organisation. They meet formally four times per year.
- Setting the strategy for the organisation and holding the executive to account for its successful delivery
- Risk control and management
- Ensuring an effective system of governance and internal control
- Ensuring that Chosen Care’s business is conducted in accordance with its Memorandum and Articles of Association and the relevant acts, standards and codes as set by our various regulators
- The day to day management of the organisation is delegated through a formal schedule of delegation to the Senior Management Team.