People with dementia can often feel anxious, depressed and confused. The more everyone in their life understands what they are going through the better we can help them to maintain, improve, or regain their mental well-being.
Our expert team is more than used to working with those suffering from dementia and making their lives easier and more comfortable.
What we offer your loved one -
- Continuity of care to help your loved one stay at home
- Support with memory and mental stimulation
- Help with shopping and cleaning
- Trips out, walks in the park and other activities.
- Transport to doctor's or hospital appointments.
- Cleaning, laundry and other household chores.
- Help to remember key events and appointments.
- Conversation and companionship.